REVIEW #246 Teen Wolf: The Movie (2023)

An all too familiar evil returns and The Alpha Scott McCall is forced to get the band back together, whilst also recruiting new allies to fight what could be their deadliest enemy yet.

The Teen Wolf Movie managed to take everything good about the show and put and incredibly cringe worthy and forced spin on it. There wasn’t a single aspect of this film that was original, it was a reused antagonist and I think they managed to bring back every single character except from Stiles, the only one fans truly wanted to see! I’d imagine Dylan O’Brien took one look at the script and didn’t want to go anywhere near it. I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t good to see the characters I once loved back again, especially with an R rating but they even missed the mark in that department. They could have gone a whole lot darker. Then to top it off, the visual effects were absolutely terrible too! I am so disappointed because I was so excited for this movie…

Overall (3.5/10)

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW #334 Wish (2023)

REVIEW #372 Clarksons Farm (Season 3)

REVIEW #54 The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (2021)