REVIEW #256 Clarksons Farm (Season 2)

Clarksons Farm is a documentary series from Amazon Prime, following Jeremy Clarkson as he navigates farm life on his Diddly Squat Farm. 

I don’t usually review documentary type shows or films but I want to make an exception for Clarkson’s Farm. It’s by far my favourite and it’ll have you laughing non stop as Jeremy Clarkson tries to navigate farm life! As funny as the show is, it actually highlights the incredible hardships that farmers in Britain are facing today, both financially and agriculturally. Despite those hardships, living on a farm still looks so appealing to me and they certainly don’t glamorise it either! Yes he has faced a lot of controversy as of late and I do not agree with his comments made about Meghan Markle but I do think that the work he is doing on this show transcends him, he is bringing a much needed light to the industry and hopefully a lot more will be done to make it more sustainable as a result of this documentary. Definitely give it a go if you can, I’m sure you will love it!


Overall (9.5/10)

Thanks for reading.

Callan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW #334 Wish (2023)

REVIEW #372 Clarksons Farm (Season 3)

REVIEW #54 The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (2021)