REVIEW #266 You (S4 Part 2)

Part 2 actually produced a twist that I didn’t expect, there was me saying how Part 1 was so predictable with the antagonist but actually it was a mental breakdown in disguise! That certainly earns it some extra credit but despite the interesting twist, season 4 still couldn’t reach the quality of the previous seasons. I did really enjoy the split personality aspect in this half of the season, the duologues worked well between the actors and it illustrated joes mindset nicely. Now the ending… I was not expecting it to be a happy one for Joe that’s for sure! Suicide seemed like the logical route to conclude the show but actually it left it really open. My guess is that we haven’t seen the last of Penn Badgley’s run as the titular character! But I hope it won’t be long until we see the actor in something just as popular because he’s great! Looking back at season 4, the characters I enjoyed, the London setting was great and although the plot was cliche at times it’s hard to say that it wasn’t a good watch! 

Overall (7.9/10)

Thanks for reading

Callan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW #334 Wish (2023)

REVIEW #372 Clarksons Farm (Season 3)

REVIEW #54 The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (2021)