REVIEW #283 Glass Onion: A Knives out Story (2022)

Tech Billionaire Miles Bron invites his friends on to his island for a weekend of festivities but when someone turns up dead, detective Benoit Blanc is on the case.

Glass Onion was a pleasant surprise, I had seen quite a lot of negative reviews amongst the community and it’s why I had put it off for so long. However I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would, so the low expectations helped me there! It has a much lighter and more humorous tone compared to the first instalment, I’m not sure I preferred that approach but I respected the attempt to create something different. The twist was great and completely unexpected, it elevated a usual whodunit movie and actually provided a conclusion that I didn’t expect! It’s not the greatest movie in the world but an enjoyable one for sure.

Overall (7.5/10)

Thanks for reading.

Callan

Comments

Popular Posts