REVIEW #338 I Walk With Ghosts (2023)

A man walks with Ghosts, witnessing the subtle beauty of their journeys and their desires.

I won’t proclaim to have watched a vast amount of short films but nonetheless, I Walk With Ghosts sits firmly at the top of the metaphorical mountain. The beauty in its storytelling and cinematography make the 7 minute run time fly by and in such a short amount of time, ignites such pure emotion towards its subject matter. The soft narration matches the tone perfectly, illustrating the strength of the script but its technical elements are just as strong too, even nailing the visual effects. It’s made me incredibly excited for short films and that’s the biggest compliment I can give. Congratulations to Grant Clover and Michael Metzler.

Overall (9/10)

Thanks for reading.

Callan

Comments

Popular Posts