REVIEW #372 Clarksons Farm (Season 3)

Following Jeremy Clarkson as he tackles farm life in the Cotswolds, leading the charge in raising awareness for the struggles modern farming presents using his own Diddly Squat Farm.

Season 3 certainly lived up to expectations, maintaining the Amazon prime original as my favourite reality show on TV. The humour and heart that Clarkson’s farm captures is second to none and in its third season, the relationships continue to grow and develop which is part of what makes it so special. I’ve always been an outdoors person who holds a love for the English countryside, combine that with cute farm animals and Clarkson’s trademark humour and it really is the perfect reality show for me. This season tackles some new challenges, from pigs and goats to the global issue of exhausted soil that so desperately needs addressing. It doesn’t lecture the audience, it informs them, and in the best possible way! Now it must be said that reality TV doesn’t usually appeal to me, certainly not to the extent that Clarkson’s farm does and that’s why I’m giving it such a huge score here. When I compare it to its competitors it really is just the best around in my opinion. I do want to mention that you can’t really compare the score for this, to a score for a movie, they’re completely different metrics and usually I wouldn’t even review this type of show but it’s just too good not too. So hopefully this encourages those of you who haven’t watched yet, to give it a go because you won’t be disappointed.

Overall (10/10)

Thanks for reading.

Callan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW #334 Wish (2023)

REVIEW #54 The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (2021)